From 22.4.2008 we will organise regular cycling trips around Prague: demanding, but even more romantic.
- rendezvous (with your bike) every Tuesday at 16:00 at a pre-designated place
- the actual meeting place will always be predetermined during the Monday training as well as on the discussion forum on ( www.sportujme.cz), where you will also be informed of any possible changes
- the route will be different on every outing
- we will cycle through meadows, fields, up and down hills, the majority of the route is off road or on cycle trails
- route length: 30 - 50km (on some occasions we will return to Prague via train)
- return around 20:00
- bicycle, preferably mountain bike, which won't fall apart after the 1st km
- pump, spare tube and tube repair kit, bicycle lights (for back and front), helmet!
- a jacket which you can carry in your saddle bag so you won't be cold in the evening, biscuits (for beer and food, we can stop on the way at terrace restaurant)
- CZK 150,- should suffice for food etc., insurance card (for those who fall ;) )
- leave your pets at home, they won't be able to keep up!
- price – CZK 100/cyclist
- dates: regularly every Thursday at 16:00
- minimum 8 participants
- send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org